Tarboy Tarboy

Go Griffith university projects!

I'm a student from the exact university where this was made and i remember seeing this in the intro week. I was wondering when this would make it to newgrounds. Awesome movie.

RIP, MJ RIP, MJ

Turd-o-rama

rightfully given the turd of the week award. this sucks in so many ways.

firstly the flashing background is pure evil.
secondly i dont understand if this is a tribute about michael jordan or michael jackson.
thirdly this tribute stinks. its just a song.
I hope you'll put more effort into your future projects because this is dismal.
I give this a 0 out of 10

Sidorio responds:

Flashing lights are worse than Hitler. Also, that's a one not a zero, you fucking retard.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

I love the series

The graphics are awesome, the story is great,the sound is clear. excelent work. this series is my favourite on NG. however, i would like some thrilling twists. they're always good. anyway, good job, i wish i could come up with something like this.

DBZ: Fighter (Demo) DBZ: Fighter (Demo)

It's ok

The game is kinda short and fairly simple. you cant really do much at all and you can only play as Goku. It's been 7 years since this was upload so i guess the full version isn't coming? lol. Good try though, i guess.

dbz-incomplete game dbz-incomplete game

I'm glad you can't put the full version on NG

This game is bad. It's not even a game really. How the hell did this come to 4.3 MB? haven't you heard of compression. It wasn't fun or challenging or interesting. The graphics were terrible, you couldn't even get rid of the white pixels around the images that you downloaded. Your artwork is poor and the frame rate it shocking.
Did you put like 1 hour into this game and thought it would be good? It makes me angry just thinking this didn't get blammed.
Terrible overall, 1 star.

DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1 DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1

Not good, but there are worse games.

This game really wasn't at all enjoyable. The special moves are too hard to do and not really worth doing them anyway so it's kinda pointless. There's no sound or music and its kinda boring. It was a mildly good effort but it falls way under expectations.
Next time put more effort into it cause nobody cares if you do this over one day or a weekend. Put like a month into a really nice, enjoyable game. Or not, its your call.