Tarboy Tarboy

Go Griffith university projects!

I'm a student from the exact university where this was made and i remember seeing this in the intro week. I was wondering when this would make it to newgrounds. Awesome movie.

RIP, MJ RIP, MJ

Turd-o-rama

rightfully given the turd of the week award. this sucks in so many ways.

firstly the flashing background is pure evil.
secondly i dont understand if this is a tribute about michael jordan or michael jackson.
thirdly this tribute stinks. its just a song.
I hope you'll put more effort into your future projects because this is dismal.
I give this a 0 out of 10

Sidorio responds:

Flashing lights are worse than Hitler. Also, that's a one not a zero, you fucking retard.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

I love the series

The graphics are awesome, the story is great,the sound is clear. excelent work. this series is my favourite on NG. however, i would like some thrilling twists. they're always good. anyway, good job, i wish i could come up with something like this.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

Why bother?

this was really stupid. How can someone with such a good batting average submit this crap. and whats worse is that it is going to go through! obviuosly people arent watching the flash that they vote on. just because he is A+ doesnt mean its going to be good. live up to your name dude.

Fukemon 1- The original!! Fukemon 1- The original!!

I bite my tongue...

I dont want to insult but that was soooo boring. The artwork was ok but the animation was shit. It wasnt funny at all. You're lucky you submitted this so early in NG's developement cause some of the shit that goes through the portal now is better that this. better luck in the future though.

DBZ PArt 2 DBZ PArt 2

well..

this movie really was a waste of my time but i realise that there are a lot worse dbz stuff out there with much greater scores. eg gogeta vs brolly at 3.5/5. this movie is tons better than that one. DBZ is a hard flash area to succeed in. I have been trying for a while and havent been doing that well either. You should try and increase the frame rate for the movies that you do. dont amke them really short and pointless either. I hope you do better in the future

Gogeta vs. Brolli Gogeta vs. Brolli

Not too good

Just because you are 14 doesnt mean that everybody should give you an extra point for your movie. I found it pretty low quality. stick DBZ is really low quality. I dont know why this has such a high score. you should maybe put in a background and get a bloody preloader cause i didn't know when it had finished downling. It doesnt matter how much time you put into it. it could take a day or a year, but if the product is good then that's what's important. dont rush things. Try and spen a bit more time on it next time.

End of the Matrix End of the Matrix

pretty good

i like it

Gnome Aka! Gnome Aka!

pretty good

dont you think its a little big? good job though.

DrakeDracoli responds:

I invented the wheel, and if you ever accuse me of heresy again you will be held in prison for at least five minutes! I will tell you something, CONE EXPERT; I traveled once to the future and saw my own birth in 2033 A.D. You have no place in the engineering business, so stop pretending you know the ways of the ninja! I love you and want to have all your children.

Suicide Can Be Fun Suicide Can Be Fun

Boring

im going to go and have a nap, Thanks alot!